Saturday, May 17, 2014

Kim Story's story

When I registered for this blog, I was informed that there are currently over 500,000 blogs out there.  So why, when there are half a million blogs for you to choose from, would you want to take time out of your day to keep up with what I have to say?

The reason is: I have a doctorate from the school of hard knocks.  Today, I am 30 and successful.  Yesterday, I was 25, recently freed from an emotionally abusive relationship, lonely, unhappy, lost, in debt, and honestly, wondering whether I even had a reason to live.

How did I make this amazing transition, an emotional Rags to Riches, per se?

Books.

I have always been a voracious reader, but this time, I was reading for a purpose.  I was reading to save my life.  And the more I learned, the more passionate I became about sharing this information with all the other lost souls: young, smart, and hard-working but naïve when it came to the game of life.

How are you expected to win at the game of life if you don't know the rules?  How can you ever live an abundant life if you aren't set up for success?

I am passionate about living.  I have always believed in the very core of my soul, even when I was in the pit of despair, that life was about more than surviving.  I have always believed that you can have, be, or do anything you put your mind to.  I believe in abundant living.  I believe that abundant living is possible for you.  However, the tools you need to live an abundant life will not be given to you in the public school system.  Alternate education is the only answer.  Answers I have spent a lot of time, money, and travel to acquire and would now like to share with you.

Follow me on my blog, and join me on the road to successful, abundant living.

I believe in a world of infinite abundance; let us create it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment